Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

My name is *Pritesh *and I am a Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I
have the below open job opportunity with my direct client. Please share
resume of your available consultants.

*Note:*

   - *Please share resume : **pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com
   <pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com>*
   - *Passport No & Visa copy is must to share.*

*Position**: Senior F5/VPN Engineer*

*Location: **McLean, VA*

*Contract*

*Basic Qualifications: *

   - At least 5 years of experience in Technical Leadership of medium to
   large IT project
   - At least 3 years of experience with F5 technologies
   - At least 3 years of experience working with APM (Access Policy Manager)
   - At least 3 years of experience with Big IP Edge Client
   - At least 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment

*Preferred Qualifications: *

   - 5 years of experience with iRules
   - 5 years of Unix/TMSH/BASH
   - 5 years of experience with switching, routing and firewalls

--
*Regards,*

*Pritesh Mahanty*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*