Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows: *

*Please find job description:-                         *

*Title                                                    Sr Data Modeler *

*Location                                             Frisco, Texas*

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

• 10+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and
implementation as Data Modeler/Data Analyst.

• Strong understanding of the Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational)
concepts like Star, Snowflake Schema Modeling and ER Modelling.

• Strong experience designing database tables and troubleshooting DB issues
and experience in Data analysis and data profiling

• Experience in the Implementation of Extraction, Transformation & Loading
(ETL) Life Cycle using Informatica & ETL tuning

• Strong understanding of BI Software development life cycle (SDLC)
methodologies.

• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact with individuals at all
levels, excellent communication and presentation skills.

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

SKYPE ID:

Phone #:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

Thanks & Regards,

HRIDESH

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 4074| Email: **Hridesh@**idctechnologies.com*
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* i web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>