Need:- *USC, Green Card and EAD-GC. Face to Face Interview Mandatory*
Send profile @ contech.agam.ku...@gmail.com <agam.ku...@contech-it.com> or
call @ *609-357-4924*
*Job Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Eden Prairie, MNJob Type: 12+ months Contract To Hire*
*!!! Local Candidates Only !!! Face To Face Interview !!!*
*What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on
Medical Record Manager project
Part of a team
MRM team has total 40 team members.
We have 1 Infrastructure Lead who this person will work with most of the
*What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?*
1. Proactively identifying and implementing efficiencies.
2. Monitor, Maintain existing infrastructure.
3. Experience in build automation
4. Experience in software installation, upgrades and maintenance in
5. Analyze all security scan vulnerabilities and fix on application side
and server side
*What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
Unix/Linux, Java, Spring , Hibernate Cordys, Documentum, HTML5, Object
Oriented Programming, Java Script, Oracle
*What skills/attributes are a must have?*
1. 5+ years experience with application development and deployments.
2. 2+ experience maintaining and troubleshooting on server side, storage
systems, web (Apache), directory services (LDAP), FTP
3. Software Installation
4. Good communication skills
5. Work well in a team
6. Experience in build automation
7. Quick learner and self-motivated.
*What skills/attributes are nice to have?*
Experience in Cordys and Documentum Server Administration is a plus, Java
skills, Experience with Oracle
Thanks & Regards,
Contech Systems, Inc. • 1480 U.S. Highway 9 North, Suite 206 • Woodbridge,
• D (609) 357-4924 • F (732) 632-8817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.