*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Core Java Tech Lead *

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Position: Long Term *

*Requirement:   *

·         Experience with Maven,JPA(Hibernate)

·         *9+ years of experience*

·         *experience in solution design*

·         *hands on experience in Core Java, Spring & Hibernate*

·         *good understanding of Oracle database*

·         hands on experience in database design, pl/sql

·         hands on experience in Weblogic server

·         experience in leading development teams

·         experience in working in onshore- offshore model

*Additional Skills*

·         agile methodology

·         devops knowledge

·         continuous integration

·         continuous deployment

·         7+ years of experience

·         experience in solution design

·         hands on experience in Core Java, Spring & Hibernate

·         good understanding of Oracle database

·         hands on experience in database design, pl/sql

·         hands on experience in Weblogic server

·         experience in leading development teams

·         experience in working in onshore- offshore model

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com