*Job Title: MS SQL Developer*
*Location: St. Louis Park, MN/ Bellevue, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract *
We are developing the middleware between client systems and SAP's S4
platform. It involves using Microsoft SQL as the middleware.
*Job Responsibilities of this role:*
· Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application
programs and interfaces.
· Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical
specifications to design or redesign complex software components and
· Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and
analysis efforts while working in close conjunction with client existing
· Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and
support a solution
· Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for
· •Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
· Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive
· 4-5 years' experience with SQl development and SSRS.
· Worked with XML in the past. (in general would work fine, no
number of years required)
· Experience with Date logic transformation
· If they've also worked with Boomi that is a huge plus.
· They're going to be doing Pair Programming concept. They would be
working very closely with the developer that they're paired up. They need
to be able to partner well and work well with others.
*Thanks & Regards*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Maruthi Technologies L.L.C (D.B.A) Anblicks.
14651 Dallas Parkway, Suite 816, Dallas Texas 75254
Phone: 972-996-6369 | Fax: 972-692-6957
Email: pravee...@anblicks.com | website: www.anblicks.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.