Hi ,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Durga S Sharma*, I am a recruiter at *USTech Solutions*. I came
across your resume from one of the job board. I have below an urgent
position with one of my* Direct Client*. If you are interested in the
opportunity listed below, please forward your updated resume along with
current contact information or you can give me *call @ 574-306-0932*

*Position: **Sr. Oracle DBA *

*Duration: 3+ months*

*Location: Winston-Salem, NC*

POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:

The Senior Oracle APPS DBA will have primary responsibility for the
operation of Oracle Business Suite 11.5.x and non-Oracle Applications
Oracle Databases, along with all Oracle Custom built APPS on Oracle
WebLogic Servers (Fusion Middleware). This role and the responsibilities of
this role are critical, comprehensive, and include, but are not limited to,
database server installations, Oracle Apps and Middleware technology
products installations and management, schema updates, data migrations,
tech upgrades, patches, user maintenance, troubleshooting, backup
management, performance tuning, table space management, data recovery, and
disaster recovery planning. The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of
effective communication, technical proficiency, and mentor and motivate
team, application maintenance ownership, and the ability to work
effectively with other business and technology personnel and internal
customers to provide very responsive support to Herbalife Oracle Platform
based application.

DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:

  - Provide Shift and non-shift support for Oracle FUSION Middleware tech
stack and infrastructure including the ADF based Apps hosted on the same

- Manage and architect the Oracle SOA 11g Web Services tier. - Provide
Shift and non-shift support for Oracle E

-Business Suite, Oracle production, test and Development Instances. - Meet
service level agreements for production support response and resolution.

- Troubleshoot and tune Oracle E-Business and Non-ERP Oracle Databases.
Contribute to technical performance analysis and enhancement

- Utilize Change Management controls to implement Code changes in
Production and non-Production instances.

- Utilize core database skills to maintain key processes like archiving,
monitoring, replication, integrity and security.

- Implement and test disaster recovery plan. - Maintain health and
compliance of primary production systems by analysis & applying Security
Patches periodically

- Work on provisioning users and also management of tools like Identity
Management & Single Sign-On (SSO)

- Follow documentation, software development methodology, version control
and testing, and migration standards.

- Work well in a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.

Thanks & Regards,

*Durga Shanker Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

10 Exchange Place, Suite 1820,

Jersey City, NJ - 07302

Direct. #: (574) 306 0932

Office. #: (201) 524 9600 Ext 7658

Fax       #: (201) 524 9601

E-mail:  durga.sha...@ustechsolutionsinc.com

New Jersey l New York l California l Massachusetts l North Carolina l
Georgia l District of Columbia

Minnesota l Missouri l Texas l Arizona l Washington l Michigan l
Pennsylvania l Colorado l Illinois

International Locations: UK l Canada I India I Singapore

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

*[image: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/durga-shanker-sharma/106/5b1/414]
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/durga-shanker-sharma/106/5b1/414>*