Hope doing great!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP
Also, please recommend someone if suitable for the same kind of position.
You can also call me @
*Role :* Infra Network Project manager
*Location : *Saint Paul, MN
*Project Manager will*
- Be fluent in English – Oral and Written
- Be experienced coordinating a small team
- Be experienced in project management for network access control changes
- Have good communication skills
- Be responsible for team members
- Schedule NAC deployments for sites listed in Deliverables section
- Coordinate all travel for the team
*Manage customer expectations, including those of:*
Customer Site Contacts
Customer Security and Telecom Teams
- Execute or change project plans as needed, with Regional PM approvals
- Coordinate Go Live Dates and schedule changes
* Report on project progress (weekly), to include (but not limited to):*
- number of devices discovered
- number of devices registered
- Readiness of site to move to NAC enforcement mode
- Latency of device authentications
- Estimated cost to make NACable
- Work with Customer Telecom Team to determine sites costs for needed
- Document and escalate issues and incidents
- Coordinate with site personnel for planned downtime
- Verify Customer Standards are met for all implementations.
- Immediately notify Regional PM of any risks identified and recommended
solutions to mitigate risks
*Deepak Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4004
Email: *dee...@sysmind.com <dee...@sysmind.com>*
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.