*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Big data (Data Lake Engineer)*

*Location: SAN JOSE, CA*

*Position: 12 +Month *

*Requirement:   *

·         Experience (Years)          8-10

·         Essential Skills    The position of a The DataLake

·         The position will be in support of data management, ingestion,
and client consumption.

·         This individual has an absolute requirement to be well versed in
Big Data fundamentals such as HDFS and YARN.

·         More than a working knowledge of Hive is required with
understanding of partitioning/reducer size/block sizing/etc.

·         Preferably, the candidate has a strong knowledge of *Spark on
either Python or Scala.*

·         Basic Spark knowledge is requird. Knowledge of other industry ETL
tools (including No SQL) such Cassandra/Drill/Impala/etc. is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com