*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Apache Spark Sr. Engineer *

*Location: SAN JOSE, CA*

*Position: 12 +Month *

*Requirement:   *

·         Role name          Developer

·         Role Description               Apache Spark Sr Engineer

·         Competencies   Digital : BigData and Hadoop E ...

·         Experience (Years)          8-10

·         Essential Skills    Java, Spring Framework, Hive, ...

·         Java, Spring Framework, Hive, Spark, Scala, Spark Streaming,
Hbase or any NoSQL

·         Desirable Skills  Python, Kafka, Exposure to API ...

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com