*Hello Partners, *
*Hope you are doing well!*
This is *Deepak* *Aggarwal* working with *Mitaja Corp*. We have an urgent
job opportunity as* IAM Architect *with one of our client in *Owings Mills,
Here I am sending you the job details please go through that and revert me
back with the Updated resume of your consultants.
*please revert me on deepak.aggar...@mitajacorp.com
- Develop (engineer/design/plan) and implement enterprise wide
architectural solutions with respect to information/systems security and
IAM identity/access management
- Reviews how COTS (Commercial off the shelf) products will be
configured in a secure manner.
- Assist in a large migration project that will replace iSAM with
UnboundID. Tivoli / TAM / iSAM will run in parallel and then eventually
will switch to the new platform entirely
- May assist in building enhancements to the public key infrastructure
- Design, implement, configure, and support PKI, HSM, Microsoft
Certificate Services/Authority, and KeyOn Registration Authority
- Integrate applications and web services with DataPower devices
- Flexible hours; no on-call support
- Total security experience in information security should be over 6
years or have recent education/certifications combined with a minimum of 3
- Experience actually designing an IAM solution with respect to cyber
security and identity/access management
- o (Absolutely MUST have *design* experience assisting an
organization in either implementing a new IAM platform OR upgrading to a
totally new platform/vendor.)
- Enterprise authentication, authorization, and identity management
technology, specifically including the OpenID Connect, OAuth2, and SAML
- Specific experience with the UnboundID and Gluu technology stacks
would be preferred.
- Experience with DataPower web service gateways highly preferred
- Experience integrating applications and web services with DataPower
devices highly preferred
- Experience implementing enterprise (large scale) PKIs (Public Key
- Security certificate experience (CAs - Certification Authority)
- Experience using HSMs (Hardware Security Module) – SafeNet preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Certificate Services/Authority
- Experience with KeyOn Registration Authority
- Experience with IBM Security Access Manager (TAM / iSAM / WebSEAL) and
interoperability with DataPower for converged applications/services
- Experience with Kerberos and OAuth authentication to a variety of
*Thanks & Regards,*
Deepak Aggarwal |Lead- Technical Recruiter| Mitaja Corporation
Email: deepak.aggar...@mitajacorp.com| Main: 301-969-2395 Ext: 104
Technology | Healthcare | Supply Chain & Logistics | Sales, Operations,
Marketing & Administration | Executive Search | Accounting & Finance
*An e-verify employer*
P Please consider the environment before printing this email.
*Disclaimer*: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. To be removed from our mailing list
reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.