*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title: Linux Hadoop Admin*

*Location: Phoenix , AZ *

*Position: 6 +Month *

*Requirement:   *

·         5-6 year’s of experience as Linux Engineer/Administrator ( must
have)

·         Experience in managing any BigData Hadoop Environment.( must have)

·         Knowledge on any Hadoop product/tools like MapR, hbase, hive,
pig,spark etc.. ( must have)

·         In-depth knowledge of  RHEL 6

·         Strong Linux system administration (RedHat) and troubleshooting
skills.  Solid ability to troubleshoot a variety of performance issues
(with cpu/mem/disk) and other problems

·         Strong understanding of init scripts, creating new filesystems,
/proc and other sysadmin essentials.

·         Monitoring of Linux servers using Nagios (must have)

·         experience with system management tools, logical file systems etc.

·         Experience in Production Server Environment.

·         Experience in managing enterprise Linux environment with 1000’s
of physical servers.

·         Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability
to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.

*Scripting**:(Added Advantage)*

·         Knowledge of BASH required

·         Prior experience writing bash scripts with 100’s lines of code.

·         BASH functions, loops, command line arguments

·         Usage of AWK, SED etc.

·         Certification in RedHat Linux,

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sudhanshu Pandey*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

sudhansh...@nityo.com