*Mail me your updated resume on chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com
<chandrashekhar.ku...@diverselynx.com>*

Hello,

We are currently looking for “*Embedded Engineer” *and your profile appears
to be a good match.

Please find the Job description below and contact me at your earliest
possible convenience.

*Role: **Embedded Engineer*

*Duration: **6+ Months*

*Location: Santa Clara, CA*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills *

·         5+ years of embedded IO driver development experience is a must.

·         7+ years of software development experience in C/Assembly in
embedded environment

·         Strong debugging skills

·         Experience with software development and configuration management
tools

·         Strong business communication skills both verbal and written

Thanks and Regards,

Chandrashekhar Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Diverse Lynx, LLC