Hope this email finds you in good times.
Kindly let me know if you have any suitable profile for below opening with
one of our direct client. Please share profiles at
*Job Title : Sailpoint IQ DeveloperLocation : Washington,
DCDuration : 06+ Months*
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree(s) in Computer Science and/or Electrical
Engineering. Minimum five consecutive years of computer/electrical/software
engineering experience in information security and identity management
fields (seven years of relevant experience required for applicants with
only a Bachelor’s degree).
• Nine years of experience as Security Consultant in Identity And Access
• SailPoint certified trained engineer with a minimum of 4 years of
experience in configuring, deploying, and maintaining SailPoint IIQ
infrastructure in an enterprise setting is a must.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in Java programming.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing multiple projects successfully on
SailPoint IIQ; Designed and led IdentityIQ implementations
• Must have hands on experience in onboarding connectors like AD, LDAP,
Unix, Lotus Notes, Outlook Office365, Remedy, and other OOB connectors
• Must have good exposure/hands on experience on SailPoint API.
• Excellent Java programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows
environments is a must.
• Good understanding of system software design and development
methodologies and implementation experience. C++, C#, or Python
programming and scripting knowledge in Linux and Windows environments is
• Experience troubleshooting system hardware and software, particularly to
investigate problems related to device drivers provisioned by the SailPoint
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and protocols (DNS, ICMP, SMB,
• Familiarity with performance analysis using performance monitoring and
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to work effectively
in a team/task force as a participant or team leader.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work environment changes and emerging
• Ability to balance risks and reprioritize as needed.
• Demonstrate continuing professional development.
• Superior verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English.
• Professional certifications, e.g., Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) by (ISC)2 and GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE),
or advanced information security training by educational organizations such
as SANS Institute is a plus.
Experience Matrix for Levels:
• Level III - 7+ years of experience
Required Skills: Project Mgmt, Written Communication, SailPoint Development
Additional comments: SailPoint IIQ engineering required
*Warm Regards,Vishal Singh*
*IDC Technologies Inc <vishal.si...@net2source.com>*
Yahoo: Vishal_Singh7254 | Gtalk: Connect.VishalSingh
Website: www. <http://www.net2source.com> <vishal.si...@net2source.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.