*Please reply to ,*
* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*
*Position: Instructional Designer – Top Priority*
*Location: Minnetonka, MN (must be local)*
*Contract to hire: convert after 6 months +*
*Immigration status: USC/GC/may be open to an EAD-GC*
· Partner with stakeholders and SMEs to design and develop
effective, engaging, and innovative learning programs.
· Execute the Instructional Design process from analysis to
evaluation using a rapid deployment model.
· Apply principles of adult learning and training best practices to
create effective and innovative learning and performance solutions.
· Mid to specialized level when it comes to instructional design.
· It would be great to have background is technical development; as
simple as having strong understanding of technical terminology (like Big
Data) so they can speak to this. Healthcare background would be
beneficial, yet not required.
*Position: Scrum Coach – Top Priority*
*Location: Eden Prairie, MN (local highly preferred – do not need SAFe
certification, but nonlocal must have the certification)*
*Rate: $105 C2C would be the max, but targeting $90-100 C2C*
*Duration: 6-12 months+*
*Immigration Status: Open to all (for H1Bs/EADs MUST be local to Minnesota,
USC/GC/EAD-GC can be nonlocal)*
*Open to LOCAL candidates WITHOUT the SAFe certifications. If NONLOCAL NEED
to have SA and SPC4 certification*
· Provide training to the team on the agile process; continue
training during the project execution related to continuous improvement on
velocity, quality and other processes.
· Work as an advisor helping the team adapt the agile methodology
to their environment.
· Act as an effective change agent; painting a picture of how agile
should work by telling storing and providing explanation.
· Experienced Scrum Coach with 5+ years’ experience leading large
organizations through agile adoption.
· Referenceable consulting history within Big Data or Data
Warehousing client environment, with *strong emphasis* on *User Story
development, decomposition, Product Owner coaching*.
· Ability to develop and *deliver* case studies, monitor/coach
teams across a portfolio of [projects.
· Experience coaching in an agile environment, following SAFe
· SAFe certification, CSM certification required. CPO or
equivalent Product Owner certification preferred. PMP preferred.
· Must be effective in Presentation skills, as well as Visio, Rally
Notes from Hiring Manager: *I am in urgent need of an agile coach, located
in MN022 (whitewater) to work directly with me on agile adoption across
ODM. Needs to have SA and SPC4 certification, as this person will both
develop and deliver trainings. PMP preferred, not required. Data
warehousing/healthcare preferred, not required. Presentation skills and
training background required. Will onboard new scrum masters, design and
conduct maturation program, develop and maintain role-based job aids, etc.*
*Will work closely with all levels of the org, scrum teams through
executives. Rate up to $90-100/hr. I need to make a selection this week. *
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.