*GC and USC ONLY*
*Position Title: **Senior COBOL Integration/Support Analyst*
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Must have COBOL, CICS, DB2, and JCL*
Support for analysis, development integration, testing, implementation, and
support of various technical solutions related to NextGen projects,
principally FEPExpress Enhancements.
Provide Tier 1 and 2 support for any NextGen application issues and
coordinating Tier 3 support with the NextGen project Scrum teams.
Support for integration of Production COBOL changes back into all NextGen
Support for Pilot Plan integration and general issues resolution.
· Review, update and test application Software Code.
· Support the changes & analysis that are needed for
support/maintenance & code synchronization.
· Integration Support for developed software.
· Create and update Production system turn-over documentation.
· Analyze and provide recommendation to improve, create or
eliminate process and/or procedures currently being used or followed by the
· Support testing teams and Plans in the NextGen environments.
· Analyze database changes for application operational efficiency.
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or similar discipline or
equivalent experience and 5-8 years of industry experience as a Senior
Developer. Specific requirements include, but are not limited to:
*COBOL Programmer Analyst - Mainframe:*
· Demonstrated experience within the healthcare insurance
industry. Knowledge of claims systems a plus, specifically FEP claims.
· At least 8 years of mainframe-based application development
· Demonstrated knowledge of COBOL applications running under CICS.
· Strongly demonstrated knowledge of DB2.
· Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) knowledge and experience with
web services is strongly preferred, but not required.
· Demonstrated knowledge and best practices of testing environments
· Strong testing skills
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Familiar with structured programming techniques.
· Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimum supervision.
· Strong documentation skills.
· Rocket Shuttle
· MQ Series
· General IBM Utilities
· Sync Sort
· Microsoft Suite
Thanks and Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.