Hope you are doing good.

My name is *Pritesh *and I am a Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I
have the below open job opportunities with my direct client. Please share
resume of your available consultants.

   - *Please share resume : **pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com
   - *Passport No & Visa copy is must to share.*

*Position: Project Manager (Scrum Master)*

*Location: **McLean*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

·         Need a senior Scrum Master with Version One exp.

·         Consults on and utilizes latest rapid development or other
non-sequential project methodologies.

·         Provides process and technical direction to project managers and
others, which may involve acting as a scrum coach.

·         Experience with Agile development methods and processes.

·         Experienced with co-located development process

·         Exposure to extreme programming (XP)\

·         Exposure to formal project management methodologies

·         Demonstrated analytical experience

·         Provides clear concise communication with project team members

·         Strong vertical and horizontal communication skills

*Pritesh Mahanty*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*
*804-591-1726** (Office)*
*Email: pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com <pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com>  Web