*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Techno Functional Analyst -* *eBill domain *

*Location: Dallas, TX               *

*Position: 12+ months*

*Requirement:    *

·         Strong eBill domain knowledge ...

·         Collaborate with business stakeholders on feature definition in
alignment with technology roadmap.

·         Act as a catalyst in feature prioritization and release planning.

·         Work with enterprise architects and technical architects and
define scalable solution.

·         Create application interface agreement design with impacted back
and front end systems.

·         Create application high level design including technical
framework mapping.

·         Assist development leads and developers with feature and solution
clarification.

·         Assist test planners with test case creation -Focus on continuous
improvement of delivery processes.

·         Data Mapping of web pages to back end APIs

*Competencies   *

·         Java EE Technologies

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey