*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Java backend Developer (B2B telecom web sites)*

*Location: Dallas, TX              *

*Position: 7+ months*

*Requirement:    *

·         Role Description

·         Senior Java backend Developer ...

·         Senior Java backend Developer will serve on an agile delivery
team supporting transformed online experiences for B2B telecom web sites.

·         Work as part of a team operating under an Agile based methodology

·         Support accurate requirements definition

·         Produce technical design documentation

·         Perform customization, integration, and other related software
development activities

·         Produce and support work Estimations

·         Responsible for team deliverables assuring Quality and
Completeness Strong Verbal and Written communication skills

·         Serve as trusted advisor to project manager and client

·         Work day-to-day with key client management, development
fulfillment partner, QA testing organization, providing expert support to
each as needed and appropriate.

·         Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage
technical issues across teams.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter