Hope you are doing great!!!
Please find the requirement below with our esteemed client. If you are
comfortable with it, kindly respond me back with you updated profile.
Role: WebLogic Administrator
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration: 18 Months
Rate: $45/hr on C2C
Web-Ex or (Phone and Skype)!!!!
7+ years application development and implementation experience.
This position involves application platform support for multiple test and
production environments for highly critical 24x5.5 systems.
The individual will need some flexibility for hours accommodate late night
or early morning support, and planning meetings with US and European
partners, but primarily work will be completed US business hours. The
individual will be part of the Global Expansion, International Integration
Technology team responsible for the GBF application Weblogic Middleware .
These responsibilities include:
• Technical validation of all maintenance activities on the systems
(patching and upgrades) with priority of the Java8, Weblogic upgrades on
all application servers
• Installation and support for the WebLogic and configuration for software
patching and upgrades in labs, test environments and production.
• Support with planning and tech validation for the database and
application upgrades being done in coordination and in support of the Java8
• Level 1 support for testers and test environments troubleshooting issues,
resolving issues, and escalation to level 2
• Rotational on-call level 1 production support environments resolving
level one issues and escalation to level 2
• Documenting validation plans and results, and providing timely status and
handoff for test and production users after changes are implemented
• Hands on knowledge and experience running Weblogic v12x, experience in
• Background in Java development
• 3+ years’ experience in production application support in a critical,
• Strong understanding familiarity with monitoring tools like HPOVO and
• Good communication skills, can work effectively with remote partners
• Experience with Oracle Flexcube and OBIEE
Working knowledge of Remedy and HP ALM systems
• Experience drawing up game plans for release, validation, source control
systems and deployment automation tools
Sam |Talent Acquisition Manager|
Synapse Tech Services
Email : s...@synapsetechservices.com
www.synapsetechservice.com |Direct : (614) 915-0470
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.