Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for one of our direct client
Infosys. The details are as follows: *

*Please find job description:-        *

*Title                                                    Validation
Engineer*

*Location                                             Moss Ville, IL*

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

Must Have: Dspace HIL system, Wiring Schematics, ANSI C, Python, CAN, USB,
Matlab/Simulink

In the role of Software Validation and Verification Engineer, Work with
team in defining regression or non-regression test functionality for
software.

·         Discuss with the relevant teams for resolution of any issues.

·         Develop and build test system solutions, as a part of new
ideations.

·         Create scripts for automated software testing.

·         Execute automated testing, data analysis of test results.

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

SKYPE ID:

Phone #:

Complete DOB:

Passport Number:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*HRIDESH *

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>