Kindly share some matching resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Role - Java Developer*
*Location - Framingham, MA*
*Duration - 12+ Months*
*Candidates must currently be in MA, NH, CT, or RI to be considered.*
They were very clear on wanting to see folks that are currently less than
an hour drive from the site. I do have to reject anyone who is not within
the area they requested.
*Main things I must see on resume: Java, J2EE, Agile, OAuth, API Security,
Web Services, Spring, Visio.*
*Datapower would be really nice as well**.*
Our client in Framingham, MA has a 12+ month contract opening for a Java
Developer in an Agile environment.
- Act in the capacity of software engineer to actively participate in the
definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of
- Work closely with internal team, other security teams, architects and
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are
easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load.
- Create and evolve application documentation as required.
- Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them.
- 5 to 7 years of Java/J2EE and framework design and development experience
with agile methodology.
- Hands on experience on building artifacts using encryption and
- Experience using OAuth, API Security.
- Well versed with API, Web services, Spring MongoDB, angular.js and
node.js, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, tomcat and WebSphere Application Server.
- Self-starter, passionate, good team player and problem solving attitude.
- Results oriented and adaptable to fast changing business and technical
- Good documentation skills using Visio and other tools.
- Datapower experience
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.