Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *Dhiraj* from *IDC Technologies*,
Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your
*Role:* *Business Analyst - Identity Access & Management*
*Job Location: New York, NY*
*Duration: Long Term*
Please Share Me Profile -- dhira...@idctechnologies.com
The Identity Access & Management (IA&M) Team within one of the Investment
Banking customers’ Technology and Information Risk department works to
ensure that application entitlements are properly managed by following best
practices for provisioning, reviewing and revoking user entitlements.
The team is looking for a Business Analyst located in New York.
Requirements for this role include:
• Define and document customer business functions and processes.
• Act as a liaison between Business, technical analysts,
Developers, consultants and other stakeholders in the analysis, design,
configuration, testing and maintenance of entitlement management systems to
ensure optimal operational performance.
• Analyze the feasibility of, and develop requirements for, new
systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design
fits the needs of the users.
• Track and fully document changes for functional and business
specifications; write detailed procedures for permanent records and for use
• Identify opportunities for improving business processes through
information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the
preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential
implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and
• Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system
• Identify and document the operational requirements for the
entitlement management process through interviews, reviewing existing
documentation, facilitating workshops, etc.
• Work with the operational team to identify procedures and/or
system flows that cause inefficiencies or introduce additional risks --
liaison with the development team to come up with solutions for these
• Define and document business process flows using swim lane and/or
data flow diagrams
• Create quantitative and qualitative business cases for making
changes to the existing environment to improve operational efficiencies,
reduce costs, and/or better manage risk
• Face off to the business units by providing project status and/or
reviewing operational or technical issues in a biweekly user group meeting
• Gather enhancement requests for the current entitlements systems
and operational processes from the offshore teams executing them
| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3075 | *dhira...@idctechnologies.com
Yahoo/Gtalk - trg.dhiraj
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.