Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for one of our direct client
Infosys. The details are as follows: *

*Please find job description:-        *

*Title                                                    Embedded
Engineer_Diesel Engine *

*Location                                             Peoria, IL*

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

Diesel Engine Software, Test Automation, Dspace Test Systems,
Matlab/Simulink, CAT ET, Automation Desk, GIT

·         In the role of Engine System Engineer, Work with software
developers and system engineers to review and understand software
functional requirements.

·         Utilize dSPACE test systems to execute tests, documentation.

·         Develop test automation scripts using automation desk Hardware
software troubleshooting for analysis on the failures.

·         Software build and integration

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

Phone #:

Complete DOB:

Passport Number:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>