*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  WAS Admin  *

*Location: Phoenix , AZ*

*Position: 6-12+ months*

*Requirement:    *

·         "7years – 9 years’ experience WAS Admin –

*·         *IBM Websphere Application server Administration  8.X
-Configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, Log analysis, Dump analysis

·         UNIX/Linux fundamental

·         Monitoring tool exposure

·         MQ messaging basics

·         Advantageous if the person is having exposure to Docker and
Akamai technologies.

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter