*Please reply to ,*

* vin...@1pointsys.com <vin...@1pointsys.com>*

*Position: Sr. QA Analyst with strong enough Big Data background *

*Location: Minnetonka, MN (open to nonlocal candidates, but MUST be able to
interview ONSITE)*

*Duration: Contract to hire (1-3 month contract duration)*

*Immigration Status: USC/GC/EAD-GC*

*Need Local and GC/USC/EAD/TN/E3 Candidate Only.*

*Must have STRONG SQL scripting/experience writing complex queries as well
as strong UNIX scripting and command experience. SOLID BIG DATA EXPERIENCE
IS A MUST! – Resume must display these 3 skills clearly within the summary
as well as within the body of the resume. *

*Required skills:*

·         Big Data ecosystem is a must

·         Minimum of 4 years of validation test experience with Data
Warehouse and ETL applications

·         Minimum of 4 years ETL testing experience (current)

·         Strong in writing SQL Scripts, 4+ years’ experience

·         Agile experience

·         Database querying skills

·         Defect Management Tools like HPALM

·         Minimum of 6 years of Quality Assurance/Testing experience

·         Minimum of 4 years of relational database experience

·         experience in an onshore/offshore model environment

·         Outstanding verbal and written communication skills

·         Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review and user
group meetings for quality assurance

·         Apply solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle,
Data Warehouse ETL and QA process.

·         Participate in Requirements and Design reviews, plan and estimate
the QA effort for the Cross app functionality

·         Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope and develop
schedules to meet delivery dates.

·         Design test strategy document and include the input from all the
QA Teams in the program

·         coordinate Test Data Requirements with all the teams and track

·         Track and coordinate the Defect Tracking and Metrics at the
program level.

·         Document defects, using a HP Quality Center, and report defects
to Project teams -Identify, analyze, and document problems with
functionality, output files or tables.

·         Create Metrics and status reports for projects.

·         Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test
cases and plans

·         Support UAT Users during the UAT Phase

*Position: Cloud Developer*

*Location: Southwestern Minnesota*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

*Need Local Candidate Only.*

*Initial project will be 4-6 weeks and could possibly be extended through
May 2017 if the initial phase is a success. Open on Rate at this time. Not
a contract to hire role.  *

*The goal of the effort we are working on is to provide the guidelines,
patterns and reference applications that a developer at C**lient would use
to start building their own cloud native application.  We have a diverse
team spread across multiple regions, and those people really only have 5-10
hours a week they can assist.  To make this work a little better, we would
like to treat the team more like stakeholders where we meet in the demo
every week, they see the pieces in action, and their task is to use the
tools/framework in between and provide feedback. We would like a resource
here that would be creating the actual reference apps they are reviewing *

*From a skills standpoint, we are looking for someone who can create a
cloud native application - the first using C# and .Net and the second using
Java.  The initial platform will be AWS, and at a high level we are looking
to involve these technologies: *

*We want the reference app to be a full CI/CD example.*

*Title: SalesForce Trainer*

*Location: Houston, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

front-line trainer and trusted advisor for HFF’s national Salesforce
rollout.  This individual will represent the ‘face of the project’
travelling to each of our 22 offices to work with a local team of producers
and analysts as they start using Salesforce.  The goal of this team is to
ensure full user adoption of the new CRM system, encompassing 700 users
across the US.  The role will be supported by a dedicated IT team in
Houston that will help triage issues & escalations and will coordinate with
other Implementation Evangelists to accelerate migration.

This dynamic individual needs to be comfortable working with end users to
help prepare their data to be migrated to Salesforce, be able to explain
how to use the core features & functionality of the system (Chatter,
Salesforce for Outlook, Activity Logging, etc) and liaise with the Houston
IT team to share end-user feedback and for issue escalation.

We are looking for someone with enthusiasm, a passion for training and
working with end users, and who is experienced with the platform to help
answer questions or identify enhancements and/or recommendations for
future-state functionality.

Interview Questions - Salesforce Candidate

   1. Scenario-based:
      1. Tell me about a time when you were responsible for carrying out
      end-user training.  Describe goals, measures of success,
deliverables (you
      were responsible for) & challenges.

   1. Tell me about a time when you dealt with poor end-user adoption.
      Describe reasons for low adoption, the plan/strategy for
improving, and the
      surprises you learned along the way.

   1. Tell me about a time when an end-user came to you with a requirement
      where they had already designed the solution.  How did you
handle it, what
      questions did you ask and what was the end result?

1.       Behavioral questions:

   1. What do you find (professionally) frustrating?

   1. What do you find (professionally) rewarding?

   1. What did you learn from your last Salesforce project that you can
      apply for the future?

   1. Do you prefer working with more ambiguity or with clear, spelled-out
      tasks & milestones? Provide examples of type of work and what you
      enjoyed/did not enjoy.

   1. How have you thanked end-users in the past?

   1. Product knowledge:
      1. Feature adoption – describe your process and/or a recent example
      for evaluating new feature/functionality.  What was it, how did you go
      about it, and was it successful?

   1. Lightning Experience – tell me about your impression of Salesforce’s
      Lightning Experience – what do you like and not like about it?

   1. Outlook – dealing with end-users who live out of Outlook – describe
      methods / tools / processes that you have used to get them to use

   1. Data – describe a time that you helped import/update or report on
      data in Salesforce to accomplish a goal.  Describe the goal,
challenges and
      tools used to complete the request.

   1. Logistics & Background Questions
      1. Location, travel preference, # of years using Salesforce & type of
      use/ edition name(s) / solution name(s):

                                                              *i.*      *Ex:
Based in Cleveland, ok with 100% travel, 2 years working with Salesforce as
an Admin, Professional Edition, Sales Cloud.*

   1. Confirm ability to spend 1+ month in Houston, 6+ months on the road

*Vineet Mishra*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: *803-317-2541* *E* : vin...@1pointsys.com