Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
Position:* Magento PHP Developer*
*Length: 6 month+ Contract to hire *Interview: *Phone screen, face to face
interview. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY - NO SKYPE *
Must Have: *Experience Customizing Magento, PHP Develpment & Familairty
The PHP Developer will develop, enhance, debug, and maintain the Gradus
Group Magento platform for our website. They will collaborate with
management to discuss and implement strategic improvements and added
features. In addition they will communicate with front end developers to
optimize the website function ability.
· Design, develops, implement, enhance, and debug website
· Develop technical strategies for multiple, concurrent projects based on
the Magento Platform
· Build and manage Magento customization's as required following best code
practices (including modifying code, Logic and functionally as needed,
· Troubleshoot and fix back end issues
· Focus on code efficiency and page speed
· Influence (where necessary) the adoption of new technical approaches
· Integrate processes, user interface designs and flows
· Continuously evaluate code quality and produce standards-compliant,
clean, efficient, and well-documented code with an eye towards performance
· As assigned by manager
*Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*
· In-depth knowledge of PCI compliance and other e-commerce industry topics
· Working knowledge of MySQL, PHP and supporting languages
· Knowledge of optimization, caching, and scaling techniques
· Articulate communication to management, co-workers, and users from a
technical and non-technical perspective.
· General knowledge of front end and back end development process
*Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses:*
· Magento Certification is a plus.
· Proficient with Code Versioning Software (Git and bitbucket is a plus)
· Sage X3 knowledge is a plus
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
*408-459-3314 Web: www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.