I'm Pankaj from Technology Resource Group.

Hope you are doing great Today…

I have an opportunities with me you might be interested, Please review the
Job specifications below and let me know if interested.
For Immediate consideration please call @ 408-709-1760 Ext : 9855, You can
also mail me at pankajsi...@tresourceinc.com.

*Please avoid calls .. I Will reply back from my side for the suitable one.*

*Title                       : Java Developer*

*Location               :  Waltham, MA*

*Duration               : 6 Months*

*Looking for the Java Developers Who can Join immediately.*

*Must have very strong experience on :*

      *AWS (Amazon Web Services)*

      *JMS (Java Messaging Services)*

      *NoSQL Database*