Please find requirement below and share matching profile.
*Job Title: QA Lead*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD *
*Contract- 6 months+*
* Review requirements as needed
* Ensure traceability between requirements and test cases
* Create and execute test scenarios and test cases
* Work closely with the developers, project managers, business analysts,
other QA resources
* Provide application support as needed
* Work well in a team environment
* Provides QA project management regarding all technical aspects of
implementing projects/major release upgrades, which includes: properly
following a project life cycle, the development and maintenance of project
plans, all appropriate documentation and notifications are completed in
order to obtain resolution within the established timeframes.
* Monitor and Execute all levels of testing according to requirements
including , but not limited to: Functional, Integration, System, Regression
* Typically 7+ years of related work experience in QC/QA. (IN THE
HEALTHCARE AREA ONLY)
* Must have a strong background in software engineering, testing, and
automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery
of projects within the organization.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of test automation
tools, experience with large scale enterprise product, experience with
relational databases, and management background
* Should have experience coding and/or testing in the denoted technologies.
* Solid understanding of IT systems (Multi-Tier) and SDLC
* Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test cases, and test
* Experience developing test data
* Manual and automated testing experience preferred
* Familiarity with functional testing, system testing, compatibility
testing, and regression testing
* Defect tracking/resolution experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills
* Must have experience testing Cloud applications including but not limited
to including but not limited to Cloud applications, Sales /Service
/Marketing clouds of SFDC platform.
* Must have experience in Test Automation including but not limited to
HP-UFT tools, etc.
* Experience in non-Functional testing including Information Security is a
* Experience with a COTS or 3rd party integration project is preferable.
* Should display Strategic and Tactical expertise in leading testing for
multiple concurrent projects.
1 Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
2. Should display creative thinking especially in dealing with ever
changing project deadlines.
3. Excellent communication & coordination skills and ability to work with
offshore as well as onshore teams is a must.
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*TEK Inspirations LLC*
Cowboys PKWY, #3074, Irving, TX 75063
E: raj...@tekinspirations.com <s...@tekinspirations.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.