Please go through the below requirement and share me the qualified profiles
Role: Windows Systems Engineer
Long Island, NY
Client: Insurance domain
· Windows 2008 - 2012R2 Server Administration
· Group Policy Management (Creation, Software deployment)
· Software Deployment via Group Policy
· Active Directory management (Sites and Services, ADUC, Domains
· Server Documentation to prep for migrating Windows 2000-2003
servers to 2012R2 servers
· SQL Server administration (Backup, Restore, Maintenance Plans)
· Exchange 2010 Server administration – Linked Mailboxes between
domains, mailbox management, Hub Transport, CAS and Mailbox role management
· Remote Desktop Services – Deploy, Lockdown and Manage
· VMware VSphere 5.0 administration/management Projects.
- Windows 2003 Migration of systems to either new server 2012 or
consolidating onto existing servers where possible.
- Exchange 2010 – Migrate mailboxes to Linked Mailboxes in
separate domain. Some planning and engineering to complete this.
- Consolidate Group Policies – We will be redirecting the My
documents folders to the user’s home directories as part of this project
and moving towards locking down the desktop.
- Daily Administration – Escalated support.
[image: Description: cid:image002.png@01D1F7A8.8F0438C0]
Jersey Tech Partners,
44 Milltown Road,2nd Floor,East Brunswick, NJ 08816
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.