Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP
*Position Title: Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Analyst (Must have
*Location (City/State): Issaquah, WA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Description of position *
The QA Automation Analyst will be instrumental in defining, documenting,
implementing, and maintaining the automated test cases and framework for
This person will work with the Design, Development, and Quality Assurance
teams to define and document automated test case and framework
requirements; analyze target applications/systems under test to derive
effective automated test scenarios; develop automated test scripts and
related framework; execute automated tests; report and analyze test
results; and report discovered defects. This person must have a proven
track record for implementing value-established methodologies in test
automation frameworks, with “from the ground up” experience preferred.
*Tasks and responsibilities*
● Responsible for providing accurate project estimates for assigned
tasks as requested by the automation project lead.
● Collaborate with IS development, database, architecture and business
teams for identification of coherent and targeted automation framework and
automated test script requirements.
● Design and development of automation frameworks and associated test
scripts using Ranorex, Parasoft SOATest, and HP Quality Center/ALM.
● Execute automated test scripts and report test results.
● Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all documentation for
assigned work products.
● Mentor individuals on design and usage of completed deliverables to
other QA Automation Analysts or members of the QA teams, with a successful
handoff of test script execution and maintenance being the goal.
● Submit weekly status reports highlighting progress, accomplishments,
issues, and action items, to the Automation Team manager.
● Responsible for keeping current on technology related to his/her
area of focus. This will be accomplished through ongoing formal and
informal training and reading industry information.
*Required skills and abilities*
● Minimum of eight (8) years of progressive, hands-on software quality
assurance experience, with a sound understanding of Quality processes and
methodologies and their purpose and place within the SDLC.
● Five or more (5+) years hands-on experience with scripting and
executing automated tests required, with expertise in leveraging the
diverse capabilities of C# and Ranorex. Comparable experience with IBM
Rational Functional Tester, Segue/Borland SilkTest, Visual Studio Team
Test, or equivalent may be considered. Proficiency in test script and
framework component development with this core tool set is essential to
● Understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts and
● T-SQL programming experience for test data management, configuration
management and data validation from within test automation scripts.
Experience working with relational databases including DB2 preferred, but
equivalent experience will be considered.
● Experience with web services testing. Experience using Parasoft
SOATest a plus.
● Five or more (5+) years’ experience developing and sustaining
automated frameworks and scripts for automated functional testing in one or
more of the following technology domains required: Windows 7, IBM iSeries
with RUMBA, client-server/RDBMS with one or more of the following operating
systems: Windows server, UNIX/AIX, .NET Desktop applications, and n-tier
enterprise level ecommerce websites. Experience with enterprise web
applications developed in IBM WebSphere technologies a significant plus.
● Strong work ethic, positive attitude & excellent collaboration
● Demonstrable mentoring and training project, QA, and automation
skills with both onsite/offsite team members.
● Excellent Organizational skill with effective verbal and written
● Proven ability to work under pressure & effectively with various IS
technical teams and with business groups with minimal supervision.
● Excellent skills in all of the following areas: analysis and problem
solving, good development practices, troubleshooting and maintenance.
● Excellent collaboration skills with both onsite & offsite teams.
● 4-year degree in computer science or related technical field or
equivalent work experience.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
● Experience with multiple Retail business areas and systems
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-418-5779 ex 253
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.