Hope you are doing great.
This is *Sharath* from *Pyramid Consulting, Inc*. We have a job requirement
for *Hadoop Developer *position. This is *a 12 Months Contract *position
located in *Chesterfield, MO* with one of our *Direct Client*. Please go
through the below job description, if you are interested then please
forward your updated resume with contact information and also you can reach
me at *404-448-4539*.
*Job ID : MON1JP00008335*
*Role : Hadoop Developer*
*Location : Chesterfield, MO*
*Duration : 12 Months*
Client is looking for a data analyst to join the Placement team within our
Seeds & Placement group. We are a small but rapidly growing analysis and
engineering team that builds and leverages state-of-the-art analytics
systems. Our work informs decisions and direction for our business, while
also impacting our products. We work cooperatively across research teams to
ensure the best possible data and models are being used to help growers
understand the impacts of decisions on their operations.
We are looking for an agile researcher with broad experience in applied
statistical or physical science research.
· Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of
software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
· Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.
· Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t
know and willing to receive and give constructive feedback.
· Collaborate closely with team members and business community.
· Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them
· Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
*Required Skills/ Experience*:
· Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
· Learning new topics, developing new skills and using new tools
· Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and
seeking rapid feedback
· Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
· Scripting and statistical software environments such as python
· Experience with AWS or other cloud based platforms
· Relational database design and access (e.g., SQL Server, Oracle,
· Various open source big data processing technologies like Hadoop,
Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J
· Comfort with Linux/Unix, Docker or CloudFoundry
· System design with Service APIs/RESTful services
· Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in C#
.NET and/or Java/Scala.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*
*Sr. Executive Resourcing*
*O: **404-448-4539 |* *F: **678-412-1018 | **E: shara...@pyramidci.com
<nares...@pyramidci.com> | Web: **www.pyramidci.com
*WE FIND HIDDEN TALENT*
DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and
destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any opinions or
advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in the governing PYRAMID client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that
do not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor
endorsed by it.
PYRAMID cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or
error-free, as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost,
destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.