Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for one of our direct client
Infosys. The details are as follows: *

*Please find job description:-         *

*Title                                                    SAP HANA
Consultant*

*Location                                             Newark, CA*

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

*EXP: 10+ Yrs *

  Job Description:

·         Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of application
architecture document and creation of design artifacts;

·         deliver high quality codes, support activities related to
implementation and transition;

·         interface with internal team and key stakeholders;

·         analyze and resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at
each stage of  SDLC WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Client.

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

SKYPE ID:

Phone #:

Complete DOB:

Passport Number:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*HRIDESH *

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>