Hello Folks,

Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Tableau Admin with **BI Server *with one of our
clients in *Teaneck, NJ.*

*Please share resume @neera...@cynetsystems.com <neera...@cynetsystems.com>*

*Title: **Tableau Admin with **BI Server*

*Location: Teaneck, NJ*

*Terms: Contract*

*Mandatory Skills:* Tableau upgrade to 10.0, BI Server administration.

*Desired Skills:*  Server administration and upgrade, Experience
architecting a robust Analytic platform.

   - Tableau Certified Server Architect (preferred).
   - Responsible for overall installation, configuration and unit testing
   of the Tableau upgrade to version 10, QA and Prod environments in
   conjunction with Univision team.
   - Coordinates and leads effort with other teams involved in the upgrade;
   communicate and escalates to Project Manager and Project Owner as needed.
   - Analyse the requirements, upgrade all 3 platforms.
   - Work with the BO Admin team for upgrade.
   - Plan and Manage upgrade ensuring schedule adherence.
   - Communicates progress to project manager.
   - Assess project risk/impact and communicate as needed to BI lead and
   project manager.