*Need passport number with Visa and DL copy for H1B/opt. Please don’t send
me resume if you can’t provide passport number with Visa and DL copy for
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Project Manager*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in CS, EE, Information Systems or related field
- 6-8 years of experience managing multiple, complex technical projects
including interfaces, infrastructure, software development and vendors
- Leadership skills along with excellent communication, organizational
and people skills and the ability to work across functional groups
- Ability to priorities or trade-off decisions in coordination with
appropriate team members
- Experience working in global companies with outsourced resource models
- Proficient with project/program management tools such as MS Project,
Clarity, MS TFS, agile methodologies and bug tracking applications
- Hands-on experience with developing and reporting on metrics for
software development, test execution, bugs, issues, risks, and other
aspects of project and program management
- Outgoing, highly organized, persistent and tenacious, with the ability
to influence without authority
- Strong skills in the Microsoft area including Microsoft Sharepoint,
Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel and Power Point), MS Project
- PMP Certified
- SAP experience with ECC, CRM, HR, SuccessFactors
- Experience with software product development cycles
- Experience managing Infrastructure projects
Thanks & Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter| IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-418-5778 Ext 3073| Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.