Hope this email finds you well,
As Discussed, Currently I am looking for a position of *Systems Engineer*
for one of our exclusive clients based at *Roseland, NJ*. If the
opportunity interests you and want to apply for the position, please revert
to this mail with recent copy of your resume.
* Role: Systems Engineer Location: Roseland, NJ*
*Years of Experience:*
*7 + Years (Senior) U.S Citizens/Greencard/Greencard EAD*
The ideal candidate will continually evaluate infrastructure effectiveness
& security, develop technical direction, and upgrade initiatives. The
candidate's responsibilities include the following:
· Develop cost effective technical engineering solutions that solve
business challenges and improve processes; including developing tactical
and strategic technical solutions that will address business requirements.
· Work closely with key stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure
the solutions developed meet these requirements.
· Work as part of a project team to design new system solutions which
includes, implementing proof-of-concepts and presenting with a marketing
· Contribute to the design, development, and execution of system changes
through the end-to-end testing lifecycle.
· Develop capacity forecasts for managed environments that are proactive
and prevent problems prior to outages.
· Develop processes and procedures to ensure managed environments maintain
the highest levels of availability, security, and quality.
· Candidate must be able to provide 7x24x365 support, accommodate schedule
flexibility to deal with escalations and occasional changes during non-core
Candidate must have the ability to understand and relate product
technology, strategy and direction with business needs. The ideal candidate
will have the following skills:
· Technical knowledge and experience designing and managing an enterprise
Active Directory environment. Experiences include knowledge of PowerShell
scripting, applications to manage and monitor including native Windows
features and third party solutions like Tivoli, Splunk, InTrust and System
· Experience in Federated Services technologies to use with SSO, SAML, and
· Technical knowledge and experience managing core network concepts like
DHCP and WINS environments on Windows 2012R2.
· Extensive experience working on Server operating systems such as Windows
2008R2 and Server 2012R2. Some experience with Windows 2016 and Linux a
· Knowledge of interaction between Active Directory, ADFS and cloud mail
· Knowledge and understanding of technologies like server virtualization,
automation, data analytics, enterprise storage, and networks a plus.
· Candidate must have a technologist mindset with aptitude to work on
complex projects while possessing organization, time management, and
· Candidates should have excellent written and oral communication skills
with ability to cross-train other members.
· 4+ years experience in information technology and a four year Bachelors
degree of Science in an Information Systems related field.
AMIT KUMAR *Sr. Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.