Please let me know if you are interested for this role.
If interested then please send update resume along with below information.
Do you have any *Sr.* *WEB** Api Developers*? Below are the details.
DEVELOPER ( asp.net Web API / REST )
· Contract – 12 -18 months +
· Downers Grove, IL
· Client has Large scale Data driven websites. they are converting
the SOAP / XML layer to REST / JSON using asp.Net Web API
· SKYPE interview… Any visa*… *
MUST HAVE EXPEREINCE WITH VB.NET and DEVELOPING REST SERVICES.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Designed, developed and implemented internet facing Web Sites
· *7+ yrs experience building web applications using C# ASP.NET
· *Strong development experience in writing Asp.Net Web API 2.0 /
REST services. ( put / push / delete etc concepts )*
· *Preferred experience with Web API security / authentication,
attribute routing, CORS, model binding; content negotiation, dependancy
· *Strong Experience with SQL . Write complex SQL queries and
stored procedures. Strong Relational database concepts. (Oracle PL/SQL
experience will be great to have)*
· *Understanding of Microservices ( will be great to have )*
· Multi-Tier Application development and deployment
· Troubleshooting and debugging techniques
· Experience working with Agile methodology
· Continuous Integration / Continous delivery
· Ability to performance tune existing applications and services
· Customizes software deliverables for client business needs.
· Manages software development life cycle from initial business
analysis, technical design, coding and testing through software delivery.
· Designs, constructs and documents software systems and software
· Directs quality assurance for new or enhanced software.
· Works closely with multi-functional teams to ensure consistent
implementation and execution of developmental functions.
· Consults with various departments to evaluate interface between
systems or components.
· Interprets business requirements to develop technical
specifications, performance requirements and timelines to resolve client
· Designs and develops software systems, using scientific analysis
and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of
· Code creation, maintenance, enhancement and migration.
· Analyzes information to determine, recommend and plan
installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
· Develops and directs software system testing and validation
· Provides technical support including troubleshooting and
· Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks at once.
*Source InfoTech Inc.*
W: *6099450420*| F: 732-909-2282| Email: *wa...@sourceinfotech.com*
<bh...@sourceinfotech.com> | Website: *www.sourceinfotech.com*
*Disclaimer:* If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.