Hi,

Please go through the requirement and revert me with your updated resume.

Title :: .NET Developer

Location :: Bloomington, MN

Duration :: Long Term

·        5-8 years of solid experience in JavaScript, ASP.NET, WCF, C# and
SQL Server(T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS). We prefer someone who has experience in
using wide broad range of versions and has the capability to lead a small
group of developers.

·        The resource needs to have good communication skills, should be
able to work with minimal supervision, able to help less experienced
resources.

·        The resources should also have experience in using NUnit and other
similar testing tools/features.

·        3-4 years of U.S. work experience is preferable/desirable.

·        Experience in Oracle, DB2 and healthcare is highly desirable.

·        Experience in MVC, HTML 5 and other web technologies is preferable.

Regards,

Anusha Mishra

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Net2Source Inc.

Email Id: anu...@net2source.com

Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 541

Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302

https://www.linkedin.com/in/anusha-mishra-ba9b05a1

Website: www.net2source.com

Refer and Earn : For contractual position upto $500 and for Full time upto
$1000