If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details.

*Job Title                        .Net Developer/Architect *

*Project Location         Saint Petersburg, FL*

*Duration                        12 Months*

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Technical/functional skills:*

The job description is *Senior Developer with some architect experience:*

·       Experience with software architecture and working on a team
developing applications
·       Experience utilizing a formal software development methodology
(Agile and or Waterfall approaches) and multi-tiered development
environments (development, QC,
       UAT, promo, production)
·       Experience creating artifacts such as software requirement
specifications and design documents
·       Experience in troubleshooting and resolving application performance
·       Technology stack is Microsoft .net; html 5; SQL.

Thanks & Regards
* Gaurav Badola  | Technical Recruiter *
Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285, Plainsboro, NJ 08536| USA
Email : *gaurav.ku...@nityo.com <vikash....@nityo.com> *

Desk : *609-853-0818 Ext 2173*