Hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for *Cisco UCS system Administration with VMWare and
Hyper V *with one of our clients in *Raleigh, NC.*
*Please share resume @neera...@cynetsystems.com <neera...@cynetsystems.com>*
*Title: Cisco UCS system Administration with VMWare and Hyper V*
*Location: Raleigh, NC*
- Configure and deploy new UCS Domains.
- Firmware, patching and backups of UCS Domains.
- Work with engineers and project leads to implement new systems,
policies, standards and practices.
- Document server administration processes and procedures.
- Basic understanding of network and storage networks.
- Working on Virtualization (VM) based technology using Microsoft Hyper
V and VMWare.
- Windows 2012/2008R2 Server and or RHEL support and troubleshooting or
administrative and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with UCS Enterprise environments.
- Enterprise server management experience.
- Experience with Clustering.
- Must have experience with server virtualization with specific
knowledge of VMware vSphere 5.0.
- TCP/IP knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory sites and service, Group Policy
and DNS/DHCP, shares and permissions.
- Experience with Cisco Enterprise class servers with UCS PowerShell
- Experience with standardizing server configurations (i.e CPU, RAM,
- Experience with Power shell scripting and automation tools.
*Skill Set Desired:-*
- Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with vSphere 5.x/6 environments.
- Experience managing vCenter Server, virtual data centers and other
pertinent inventory objects.
- Experience using ancillary VMware products to vSphere.
- Advanced knowledge of VMware ESXi, storage and networking.
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP-5/6 preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing, installing and
operating virtualized platforms including the following technologies:
VMware ESXi 4/5/6,vMotion, VMware Converter, HA, DRS, SDRS, VMware vSphere
- Experience with MS Server operating systems, AD tools, DNS and general
Systems Admin tasks.
*Following experience is required:-*
- Active Directory (Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012).
- Virtualization hypervisors and systems (Microsoft Hyper-V (2012),
VMWare ESX (3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x).
- Cisco UCS ( Management, Installation, Monitoring).
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012.
- Microsoft Systems Center 2012 and suite of products.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant technical
- Post graduation qualifications or technical certifications preferred.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.