Hope you are doing well.....!!
Job Title: Need Devops Engineer
*Duration: 6 month to hire role *
*Location: Apple Valley, MN*
*Visa: GC/USC *
The DevOps Lead Systems Engineer will both lead and participate on a
technical team responsible for code deployments, release automation,
application configuration and application support for large-scale online
student assessment systems and business operation programs.
• 5+ years of Lead Systems Engineering, Architecture, and/or configuration
management experience in a technology-driven organization.
• Experience with DevOps concepts and technologies, including Agile,
continuous integration and release processes
• 5+ years of hands-on administration experience in both Windows and Linux
• 4+ years of web hosting technologies (CDN, IIS, Apache, NGINX, .NET
Framework, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby)
• Deploy and maintain automation tools for code release management and
administration, such as Jenkins, NuGet, BitBucket, and Artifactory
• Familiarity with common database server technologies, such as MS SQL
Server and PostgreSQL
• Experience with large-scale high availability web applications, including
failover testing, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning
• Experience working with APM tools such as New Relic or Stackify, a plus
Daya Ram Kushwaha
[image: Techlogo (1)]
TEK Inspirations LLC
14138 Badlands Dr, Frisco, TX 75035
E daya...@tekinspirations.com <dayaram....@gmail.com>
*W: www.tekinspirations.com <http://www.tekinspirations.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.