*Location:* 1500 Hughes Way Pod A Long Beach
*Zip Code:* 90810
*Position Title:* Data Analyst/Programmer III (MHIJP00002598)
*Targeted Start Date: *10/24/2016
*Contract Length and if there is a possibility of extension**: * 6 Months
(With possible extensions)
*there are 2 openings for this role*
• Minimum 3 to 5 yrs of current and hands-on experience with ETL design,
development & performance tuning.
• Participate in JAD sessions for gathering and defining data conversion
and ETL rules requirements.
• Review designs with data conversion team members.
• Provide accurate and efficient ETL transformations from mainframe and
distributed systems to new web-based applications.
• Ability to work during peak data conversion periods.
• ACA and health insurance exchanges knowledge and experience preferred
• Minimum 3 to 5 yrs of current and hands-on experience with SQL and
Relational DB and SQL Query performance tuning.
• Create analytical tools necessary to support Operational analysis and ad
hoc reports as required.
• Experience with building web based systems with real time capabilities.
• Demonstrate ownership, innovation, and focus on delivering results.
• Conducts and facilitates JAD sessions to develop and coordinate the
requirements, specifications, design, and testing efforts for medium to
• Analyzes and updates existing BRD’s/FRD’s annually or as requested.
• Analyzes business workflows/system needs for new features and
enhancements; assists in data mapping.
• Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business processes for improvement or
enhancement as needed.
• Recommends promotion of software to production based on satisfactory test
• Supports or leads the process of screening, framing and modeling ideas
that capture business requirements.
• Defines and documents business and IT system processes and workflows.
Models AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
• Develops and executes test strategies, plans, scenarios, and tracks
resolution to identified defects.
• Prepares documentation and training materials for various audiences.
• May lead and/or mentors other business analysts and data analysts
Conducts gap analysis and uses analytical skills to identify root cause and
assist with problem management.
• Demonstrated understanding of Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
• Intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel,
MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio) and SharePoint.
• Good level knowledge: SQL/VB, Crystal Reports, Access, and Relational
Database tables and tools.
• Ability to articulate an appropriate course of action based on reading
standard project documentation (charter, work plan).
• Understanding of government healthcare programs such as Medicare and
Medicaid is helpful.
• Ability to document business analysis deliverables such as requirements,
workflow diagrams, and testing documentation.
• Ability to work independently, as a team member, or a team leader.
• Ability to multi-task skills and prioritize workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA).
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work
relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
• Background in compliance reporting with experience in gathering
requirements and building specifications for compliance reporting (e.g.,
State Departments of Health, MMP and/or CMS).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 yrs of current and hands-on experience with ETL design,
development & performance tuning.
• Minimum 3 yrs of Operational analysis, Reporting, SQL.
• 6+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities as a business
analyst with experience leading teams a plus
• 4+ years’ experience with health care payer organizations and
particularly business operations
* Preferred Experience:*
• 4+ years of managed care experience
• 2+ years Medicaid/Medicare/Exchanges experience
• 2+ years exposure to health plan operations including member enrollment,
billing, reconciliation, and issues resolution a plus
• 2+ years compliance reporting – gathering requirements and building
specifications for compliance reporting (e.g., State Departments of Health,
MMP and/or CMS).
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*408-459-1535 Web: www.idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.