Please go through the requirement and revert me with your updated resume.
Title :: Java Web Services Developer
Location :: Rockville, MD
Duration :: Long Term
Rate :: $50/hr. on C2C (all inclusive)
*Required Skills: *
· 4+ years of experience developing Senior-Level Enterprise Java
code under Java versions 6 and/or 7.
· 3+ years of experience with Spring Core Framework 3.x. This
should include at a minimum *Spring MVC and Spring Web Services experience*.
· 3+ years of experience writing REST Web Services.
· 3+ years experience with test driven development.
· 2+ years experience with agile methodology and lean principles.
· Strong leadership identity.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Great team collaboration skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a
fast pace, ever evolving environment.
· Knowledge of frontend development tools is a plus
· Be able to test your code – experience writing automated unit
*Desired Skills:Not required, but client uses these as well:*
· MongoDB or other NoSql/Document database.
· Groovy + Spock for Testing.
· Develop world-class technical solutions to address business needs.
- Apply best practices and knowledge of JAVA to develop complex web
- Design and develop high-performance distributed services.
- Research, prototype and verify software solutions that overcome
- Architect the right kinds of flexibility to fuel growth and
- Generalize and simplify technical solutions to solve multiple needs.
- Benchmark possible solutions and implement improvements to expand
- Solve complex problems, explaining difficult issues.
· Contribute to design of functional specifications.
- Work independently with minimal guidance.
· Apply SDLC process to all technology solutions
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Email Id: anu...@net2source.com
Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 541
Address: One Evertrust Plaza, Suite # 305, Jersey City, NJ - 07302
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.