*Hi There,                                      *

I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below
job description.

*Job Title:  Devops Engineer*

*Location: San jose, CA*

*Position: 6+ Months*

*Requirement:                                                        *

·         *Digital : DevOps    *

*Experience (Years)*

·         8-10

*Essential Skills *

1. Expertise in Docker with Orchestration tools

2. Expertise in Config Management Tools - Chef or Ansible with

3. Experience in Scripting on Ruby or Python.

4. Hand on AWS

*Desirable Skills     *

·         Ranger or Mesosphere or Kubern ...

*Thanks & Regards,*

Sudhanshu Pandey
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Desk: 609-853-0818 X 2126