Hope you are doing great!

*We have a requirement for a subcontractor for one of our direct client
Infosys. The details are as follows: *

*Please find job description:-         LOCALS ALWAYS PREFERRED*

*Title                                                    Sr Project

*Location                                             Fort Worth, TX*

*Duration                                            Long Term Contract*

*EXP: 9+ Yrs *

Required/Must Have Skills:

- Resource with knowledge on SDLC lifecycle with having performed PM role
and responsibilities in a multivendor environment.

- Responsibilities will include Project planning, estimation, risk
planning, project plan creation; review, project tracking, status
reporting, documentation etc..

- Good with Oral and written communications

- Knowledge on Contact Center domain will be an added advantage

- Knowledge on Agile methodology will also be a good to have.

4. Education Requirement: Bachelors degree

5. Years of Experience   : 9+ years of exp

*Please reply with below details & updated resume:*

Full Name:

Work Status (Citizen / Green Card/ H1B):

Phone #:

Complete DOB:

Passport Number:

Current City/State:

Start Date Availability:

Degree Major (Name of Institution / Board, year of passing):

Two Time Slots for Interview:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*

*Direct: 408-457-9381 Ext.:- 40**74**| Email: **Hridesh@*
*idctechnologies.com* <http://idctechnologies.com/> *i web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>