Kindly share some matching resume to *ami...@idctechnologies.com
<ami...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Role: UI/ UX Designer*

*Location: **Johnston, RI, about 10-15 minutes from Providence. *

*Duration: 6-12 Months*

*Interview*: Phone, Skype, In-person

*UX Design (1 role)*

Mobile, Web, Responsive

Experience in web/ux design

Strong knowledge of responsive and native mobile app design

5+ years of experience

Wireframing, prototyping – Axure, sketch experience

*UI/Visual Design (1 role)*

Mobile, Web, Responsive

Experience in web/ux design

Strong knowledge of responsive and native mobile app design

5+ years of experience

Experience with mobile app – as a design medium

*Regards,*

AMIT KUMAR  *Sr. Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc.*| *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*408 668 8348 **I **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>*
I Gtalk: Recruiter.amitk | Skype: Amitiilm*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from