Hope you are doing great….!!!!

This is Shakeel from IDC Technologies Inc.. - I recently found your resume
online and would like to learn more about your background.We are currently
recruiting for the Sr. Java Developer @ Morris Plains, NJ and your
qualifications appear to be a good match. If you’re interested to the below
opportunity kindly, send your details along with your updated copy of resume

Role : Sr. Java Developer

Location : Morris Plains, NJ

Duration: Long Term

*Job Description:*

1.     5 years experience with Java Spring framework
2.     2 years experience with OAuth
3.     2 years experience with Spring Boot , Netflix Circuit breaker,
Spring configuration Services
4.     2 years experience with micro services architecture
5.     3 years experience with RESTFul webservices
6.     Working experience with Functional programming experience with Java

*7.     Preferred*

a)    working experience with NoSQL Databases like HBase or Cassandra
b)    Working in cloud environment like Azure/AWS
c)     Experience with dockers/container based environments
8.     Other experience required for day-day work activities/tasks Git,
Jira, Agile, Bamboo

*Shakeel Ahmad*

IDC Technologies,

1851 McCarthy Blvd