Hope you are doing good.

My name is *Pritesh *and I am a Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I
have the below open job opportunities with my direct client. Please share
resume of your available consultants.

   - *Please share resume : **pritesh.maha...@pyramidci.com
   - *Passport No & Visa copy is must to share.*

*Production Support (Abinitio, ETL exp)*
*Location : Richmond, VA*
*Duration: 6+ months Contract*
*Night Shift ::  7 PM to 7 AM*

*Responsibilities: *
·         Incident resolution and supporting production system deployments
while ensuring SLAs are met.
·         Deliver on Time to Resolve and Time to Detect reduction efforts.
·         Identify and contribute to long-term solutions and preventative
·         Increasing Self-Healing through closed loop automation.
·         Collaborating with other tech leads and support teams to ensure
integrated end-to-end availability, reliability, and performance
·         Experts for projects being transitioned to our team for
production support, including but not limited to: Ab Initio batch
transformation processes, SQL database management, and Teradata and Big
Data database population.

*Basic Qualifications:*
•         At least 3 years of Teradata, Ab Initio, UNIX/Linux (commands and
shell scripting) experience

*Pritesh Mahanty*
*Pyramid Consulting, Inc*
*804-591-1726** (Office)*