Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and  share your
updated profile ASAP at *a <dee...@sysmind.com>m...@zenithtechsolutions.com

*Full Stack *

800 N Lindbergh Blvd
Creve Coeur, MO

Client’s mission is centered on finding agricultural solutions for a
sustainable future. Twenty years from now, the earth’s population will need
55% more food than it can produce now. Today, Monsanto is working with
farmers around the world to do something about it. As such, we approach
agriculture holistically, looking across a broad range of solutions from
biotechnology, breeding to advanced predictive and prescriptive analytics.
To make this possible, we build great, innovative software that accelerates
the complete R&D pipeline. Example solutions include real-time streaming
analytics from connected devices, mobile data collection and visualization
suites, big data genomics repositories, and geospatial computing systems,
just to name a few. To build great software, we need great people.
What you will do:
• Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software
development: analysis, development, testing and deployment.
• Be curious and proactive. Learn something new every day.
• Be ego-less! Ask for help, be willing to admit what you don’t know and
willing to receive and give constructive feedback.
• Collaborate closely with team members and business community.
• Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them reality.
• Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
constantly innovating.

What you should be awesome at:
• Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
• Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking
rapid feedback
• Modern web development (e.g., HTML5, JavaScript, AngularJS, Backbone)
• Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java,
Scala and/or C#
• System design with SOA/REST/Microservices
• Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to
integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, JBehave, Cucumber)
• Detailed technical problem solving and troubleshooting
Bonus points for:
• Agriculture domain knowledge
• Mobile development experience
• Experience working with large data sets
• Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
• Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
• Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery
• Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture
Why you should join us!
• Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual
• Innovation days, hack-a-thons, networking events, and volunteer
• Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is expected
• Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex and
unique challenges that have real world impact
• Ongoing focus on growth through training (domain and technical) and
knowledge sharing through communities of agile teams
• Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
• We value autonomous, self-organizing teams allowing you to have a real
say in what you work on, who you work with, and how you work
• Our environment values your talent over a role or title. Strength of
ideas trumps position on an org chart.

* Sr. Recruitment Manager*

*Zenith tech Solutions*
* Desk: **518-621-004* <518-621-0048>*6*
* Fax: **518-244-4977* <518-244-4977>

* 3 park HillAlbany, NY 12204 **ami...@zenithtechsolutions.com