Please find the urgent requirement below and let me know your interest:
*Title: Documentum Architect*
*Location: Sacramento, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension 6+ Months)*
*Project Start Date: Immediate (Expected Start Date11/02/2016)*
*No. Of joining’s: 02*
· Provide technical oversight, perform root cause analysis, and
troubleshoot complex technical Documentum related issues.
· Design solution architecture based on business, functional and
· Design approaches and strategies for Documentum integration and
development, while adhering to Enterprise Content Management best practices
· Create and maintain the design deliverables for the project
· Responsible for timely delivery of the project in collaboration
with Project Manager and the project team
· 5+ years’ experience in Documentum Architect/Technical Lead Role
· In depth understanding of the Documentum Product Suite including
Document Management, Records Management
· Strong Knowledge on D2, xCP configuration platforms
· WDK/Webtop development experience
· Experience with Documentum new upgrades and installs.
· Strong Oral and written communication skills
· Ability to provide technical and strategic leadership to both the
client and development resources
· Must be a team player
· Should be willing to take initiative under all project conditions
*Thanks & regards *
*226 Airport Parkway, Suite 450*
*San Jose, CA 95110 Direct: 408-912-2984*
*Email id: v...@spotline.com <v...@spotline.com>*
*Find us in Web: http://spotline.com <http://spotline.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ONLY
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/aravindcontact.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.