I have following urgent requirement with my client. Please send the updated
resume with rate expectation at “r...@totalspininc.com”.

*Position:  Full Stack Developer Locations:  Phoenix, AZ Duration: 6+

*Job* *Description:*

*Experience:* 6+ years

*Skills:   *full Stack Developer,experience with Object Oriented
programming languages (Java, .NET, Python),application Performance
Tuning,unix Experience (Linux, Solaris, etc),experience with Distributed
Systems (ie Hadoop),Shell scripting

*Thanks &Regards*

*Raj Pal*

*Account Manager